Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MILD Seven once No. 1

Well, after some time of considerations,
I suggested to myself on writing up on
the current month's Showcase of the Month instead of 
on the following month.
So here goes MILD Seven.
It has been No.1 in Asia.
Sometimes I just wonder who really is number ONE, do you?
Anyway, that's what it says on it's card.
They can't be self-proclaimed, can they?

That was said In 2008 anyway. 
A year where it produced this new logo - it's transition.
And it's packs in hologram.

And the special counter display set ( 14 stick packs ) is the  
Showcase of this month!
Close up view from the special limited edition pack of 20's


MILD Seven, well-carried by it's charcoal filters fame
Hope you like the view!
I'll be writing on MILD Seven before the month
wraps up for another showcase for November.
And I have not given a thought as to which ciggy yet!
I'll be seeing you soon!
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment