Monday, November 1, 2010

The Fallen KENT

Since KENT has been picked as the cigarette of this month,
we take some moment in remember the old KENT,
once fallen even after painstaking time taken to have
many of the precious premium gifts! 
Well, they do have many gifts which I have collected, 
including very special earpiece FM radios!
I couldn't find the pix of any 20's box in my archive, 
so I have posted the 7 stick sets instead.
These were the long gone 7 stick packs. 
It once had a plastic pack that holds 3 flavors together, 
selling as a set. As we now know KENT comes in flavor
of 1, 6 and 9 filters.  It has always been their identity.
At the fore front is a promotional  leaflet and a card.

Until my next post on more of KENT's journey in my collection 
and knowledge, here's me wishing you a healthy living!

No comments:

Post a Comment