Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fisher blues

I got the first pack of Fisher lights blue box 
when i migrated up north to The Pearl of Orient, Penang Island. 
It seems that you could find this contraband all around town 
and even at the most remote village where I dwell!
The pix on the left is the 100's King Size, 
that comes in soft packs looks like the Rothmans King size. 
The standard 20's hard pack is on the right. 
The following is the complete carton of softpack King size 100's.
And this is the blue 20's hard box set.
Close up view of the carton box that indicates it is from USA.
I'll be arranging  some shots of the other blends later 
as what I have in my archive now are in smaller pixel! 
I probably might have made some focus change without realizing. 
So, I'll be seeing you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I adore these write cases. It's looking so much premium. I have an understudy I think I ought to grant her this as a blessing. Moreover, I have a few quality pre roll packaging to utilize. In the event that you need, you'll visit my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160,000 women and men are using a easy and SECRET "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's simple and works every time.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it up with water half glass

    2) Then do this weight losing hack

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs thinner as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete