Friday, March 4, 2011

CAMEL in my vault

Well, i have very limited collections on the earlier CAMEL.
Simple reason is there are hardly anyone around me 
who smoke it! However, i managed on a later stage.
to collect them till this day, yet still very limited! 
These are the basic 3 sets of it's regular packs. 
The following were the only set of 14 stick packs with me.
To me, CAMEL is always orange & they come in soft packs 
without filters, similar to Lucky Strike. But today they are blue!
Guess that's about all with CAMEL this way round.
Next I'll be posting on some of the specials that I've kept. 
See you soon! Have a pleasant day!

2 comments:

  1. Being one of the foremost common cigarette brands Camel is on the market virtually to any smoker who appreciates the real cigarette style. Affordable worth, prime quality and trendy style – are the foremost important characteristics of this complete. Save your time and buy Blue Camel delivered straight to your chosen destination.
    camel cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you paying more than $5 / pack of cigs? I buy my cigarettes from Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50%.

    ReplyDelete