Saturday, March 26, 2011

CAMEL Limited Edition

Well, today i will complete my collection of CAMEL 
until I start collecting again on the new packs based 
on the New Directive Policy. 
And this has been their very special Limited Edition
eNjOy the views! 
It is packaged with a metal lighter as premium! Nice & quality! 
And what it says about CAMEL on the inside of the box cover in gold!
Well, and this has been their special die-cut counter display set 
during the promotion. 
Most of the time these display stands will be thrown away. 
The coffee shop I frequent always try and save them up 
for my collections! 

Until the next chapters then, 

I'll be seeing you for more! 
Anything NEW, I will always try my best to get them!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Maldivian version ???
    http://www.subcorpus.net/2011/11/camel-blue-limited-edition-box.html

    ReplyDelete