Saturday, December 31, 2011

Some kinda transition

Hi, readers and friends! First and foremost I'd like to explain the absence of the bLoGs I was supposed to post -  the contrabands. 

Well, of course something did happened and it was a very frustrating situation! 
My old Dual Core powered desktop's SATA 1 hard disk suddenly went kaput! 
Missing in action! It just don't wanna read, cannot be found! 
I tried all else and it's not working! 
The 2nd. IDE Western D that's still working had most of other 
 files transfered out. 

Actually I've had my new 500Gb Seagate USB pocket drive 
that's been backing up most of the files. 
In the midst of doing that, it just happened! 
And worst is most of the latest of the contrabands ciggy boxes 
pix were all in there! So, I was stuck untill now. 

It is quite tedious to get things right on the time and arrangement all that, 
so I had a hard time. Reshooting them is also not feasible coz then I'll have to dig all of them out from the storage boxes! I'll sneeze! 

Well, ok, what best thing I can do is get back to the normal usual bLoG 
and try keeping up with the "TiMeLiNe" as much as possible.
Thanks very much for your patience! 
Hope to see you soon! 

Storing up the banner that'll soon be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment