Monday, July 19, 2010

Black Smoke!



Well, cigarette brands are always in very keen competition in outdoing
each other on their packaging outlook! It must look as good as it's going
to taste! Always spending time in their designs.
With my last bLoG on SALEM's new release of their recent slim packs,
this is their "black box" but still it's a menthol flavor!
Actually this post was supposed to be on SALEM black packs as I mentioned,
but since I also have this Marlboro's new box in black ( labelled TOUCH ),
I might as well present it at the same time.
There is the DUNHILL version though, which has been in
the market for around 6 months I think. It's part of their set of other colors
in this latest packaging design. It has this special lift up cigarette cover inside.
If I'm not mistaken they are the first to have this design.
Well, I'll be posting the DUNHILL black as well when I get hold of it.
And talking about the first, well, if you have noticed the banner at the top right
you might have seen the Pall Mall's special side opening box on display as
cigarette choice of July. Each month I will select a brand to paste up next to
my banner as my choice of the month.
Hope that you liked my collection and hopefully I'll invest a daily routine to write
one each day for I've got too many at hand.
Thanks for dropping in. Will be seeing you soon then!
Have a pleasant week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I just love this package. Yes i am also a chain smoker. And i need smoking cover everyday. You can say this is my daily routine. I love to carry my Doob Tube also. It give me much pleasure daily. You can also try this.

    ReplyDelete