Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome to My Marlboro wOrLd!




It's my favorite collection of MARLBORO cigarette box of the century!
The Sports Special Editions!
The following is a close up of the Triangle-shaped Special Limited Edition.

It's been almost coming to half a year since I took up another post in here 
after being silence from the creation of this bLoGspace.
Now that I have resettled myself from migration 
( from far south to furthest north of the country ) 
since mid March earlier this year, I will invest more time for this bLoGspace.


From the original bLoGs I used to write in Yahoo's Y360 that later migrated over 
their new transition beta as Yahoo Profile ( now labelled PULSE ) 
has not been too accomodating and unexciting. 
There seems to be a cushioning that brought about quite some silence 
as if everybody is not in there! 
There's as if the feel ain't like it was before anymore. 
What more now we have to tackle Yahoo's new Shine!

This disappointment actually has started this space 
but I have not really put in effort to really bLoG about 
my cigarette stuffs simply because there's a question in my head - 
where do i begin?


With that, what I really did the kick off was put in a bLoG news.

Still not decided how I will go about continuing from where I left off 
from my cigarette box bLoGs, 
I've given some deep thoughts over it just recently, 
after I have reinstated my landline with this broadband 
on 18th this month actually.

It got simple - I just have to put in my favorite collections to begin with!
That's what you see from the pix I uploaded in here - 
The ever popular Marlboro!


Hope you like it!
I'll assure you that it'll get the ball rolling!
So, do drop by to find out more, especially if you are a smoker or like me, a collector!


eNjOy your weekEND!
See you soon!
Once bLoGged at Y360 ( now Yahoo PULSE )

No comments:

Post a Comment