Monday, July 12, 2010

New Beginning

Well, I'm back! Hope everybody has had a great time this hot season!
I am still doing my chores online - "housekeeping" or rather space-cleanings?
Anyway, it took me some time to go over all my bLoGs at my CooLMan 
@Yahoo PULSE ( started as Profile ) and wondered how I could parallel
in their SHINE. I guess not for this time as I really wanna continue this 
bLoG here @bLoGger

After all during the time when Y360 was discontinued, I have big plans here 
and that's how this place has been built.
Looking back the days when I bLoG on cigarettes at Y360, it was like a daily journal. Well, it wasn't everyday that I wrote in there but it was very regular - a couple of times a week. Whenever a new cigarette box or a new product is launched I am sure to post it for readers.


At Y360 it was good as there were many visitors to the sites and friends' links and trails were good. Fantastic I should say. But it dies away b'cos Y360 was in a fix. Their storage was in the verge of an explosion and people leaving migrating away, their staffs being rumored leaving for other greener grass. And top of the news was Yahoo's for sale. It was a long overdue case even with Microsoft as the potential buyer. In the end, all didn't go well. With that Yahoo is still standing at this point on a thin string. Just don't know what it will become, yet. The site name Yahoo may not just totally vanished but probably another bid to take over it still prevails. They are still trying their utmost abilities, probably with some new breeds, new ideas. 
That's how there is SHINE now - shining a HOPE maybe?


The last bLoG I posted there was on GIN cigarette ( a contraband cigarette ) and the last write-up was on Environment Day 2009 in June last year. GIN bLoG was posted at the time when I was settled up north at my new place now.


The first bLoG on MILD Seven was on June 13th, 2008 from the record and glad to say that all efforts was not lost as the migration from Y360 to the then Yahoo Profile was proven successful. 
I do hear some bLoGgers that mentioned their old bLoGs has vanished!


I'll catch up soon from where I left off the last post,


So, I'll be seeing you regularly!
Have a pleasant week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment