Sunday, July 18, 2010

Starting on the Slim side of story!


In actual fact, posting in here is almost as easy as writing
my POEMs bLoGs in bLoGger.Everyday I would write a poem
or something, a verse or a quote and at most times it happens
spontaneously.
I used to write very regularly at Yahoo's Y360, and if I've not
been lazier, I could have done it almost each alternate day as
I have continuous cigarette boxes that came onto me.

New packings were constantly on the shelves and contrabands have
been increasing even until this day. By right I shouldn't be writing
about SALEM menthol today as it belongs to another category -
the new packs with the compulsory deterrent pictures under the
New Directive Policy.

I planed to do it at a later time when I have finished writing all
those old collections. But because this release from SALEM
coincide with JUNE slim packs.
So it seems SALEM is trying to fit in this range.
Well, in fact many years ago there's this brand called Capri that
looks almost like JUNE but they came in soft packs of king size 100's.
It has been off the market for at least 10 or 15 years.
I once did buy one while I was in Singapore.
Later on there's just no sign of it.

This SALEM menthol in white box is as slim as JUNE 
but very cooling menthol, cooler it seems. But, no doubt 
SALEM rules on it's menthol! 
 Until this very day, all you get is menthol and at the least menthol lights.
We can't deny that this is almost a lady's choice though men smokes it.
Since I have started on one of this new packaging, the next one
I'll post on one more of SALEM's latest is it's black box which I think is
it's first time out of it's regular color.

Until the next bLoG, I'll be seeing you real soon.
My wish is to write one everyday or at least alternately.
Bye! Have a wonderful week ahead!
Smoke safe if you do!.

No comments:

Post a Comment