Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Marlboro Intense looks great!

It's the POWER of Marlboro 
and that's why Intense is the showcase of August! 
It's a special premium cigarette packaging of the century! 
That I can tell you.
Showing off the whole package!
Closer look at the special Box pack cover
Well, not quite all yet as there are more in my vault!
How's this special limited edition tin can appeal to you?
The following are the 14 sticks packs in an open view display.
And I wouldn't miss out the counter display 
one of the dealers kept for me!
Close up view of the carton box.
More of it's special items - the lighters!
 Close up view of the special lighter
Until another showcase of the month for September, I'll be seeing you on
more of other of my collections! So, stay tuned!

Remembering it's showcase
Thanks for dropping by! Pleasant week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy all my cigs from Duty Free Depot and I'm saving over 60%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. 4 in 1 dual usb car cigarette lighter

    ReplyDelete