Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PALL MALL since 1899

PALL MALL is FAMOUS cigarettes?
These three carton box I collected somewhere in 2008 clearly indicates that 
PALL MALL have been around for over a decade!
But of course back then it was Rothmans of PALL MALL.
Gee! I would wanna go find me an old 
 cigarette pack with Rothmans of PALL MALL!
The above are the 3 flavors of the Limited Edition
that also comes in twin pack special box 
( the bigger box as shown on the left )

Just before the month ends for me to conclude on
this month's showcase of Marlboro Intense brand, 
I'll arrange a few more of PALL MALL's other special packages.

Until then, I'll be seeing you very soon!
Do have a wonderful week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Shading respectability: An organization mark should look similarly viable in hued structures just as dark and white plan. logo design service

    ReplyDelete