Sunday, December 26, 2010

D360 Platinum Collection

Well, I am not too sure if this D360 is known as Platinum
but this was a very limited edition package that came with
a USB speaker for the notebook at a very special price.
Well, nothing great about paying for it as at that time
we get to buy one similar USB speaker at about that price too!
It's just a marketing gimmick, but as for me,
it's the special package for my collection!
The following is the open view of the box. 
Actually there were 3 flavors to this issue but I only bought one. 
There isn't any point of having 3 USB speakers though 
the thought was there at that time. 
I suggested to the Esso/Mobil Gas Station guy who regularly keep 
special boxes for me to collect for me if somebody happens to throw 
away a box, but that seems quite impossible.
Have a pleasant day!
And still, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment