Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dunhill - the 1st White!

For over a decade, this has been the first time that a new box 
was re-invented and introduced. It came first in their Lights flavor,
a white box packing! Yes, round edges as we all see in many 
other brands nowadays.

From then on, other flavors of Dunhill slowly surfaced in the market -
the Lights went into blue box & the Menthol came out in green. 
And of course then there is the Menthol Lights in the later stage.
This rounded edged box later was produced under the name D360.

Will post that release in the next bLoG.
See you around soon!

ps - oh, and to my dismay, when I looked for this pack for a snap,
I found that there's only this box around! Wonder if this is the only one I've collected!
I'm still searching for more of it! Can't imagine that I once smoked this!

1 comment:

  1. any idea where i can buy these?

    or the gold or the blue?

    ReplyDelete